Below are instructions for downloading and viewing Naughty America virtual reality content for the Oculus Rift and Samsung Gear VR virtual reality devices.
If you experience issues while trying to download and/or view Naughty America VR content, please contact support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Oculus Rift for Mac and PC
- Log in to www.naughtyamerica.com and download the the video you want to watch. Wait time will depend on the video size.
- If you don’t already have the Oculus video player Whirligig installed on your machine, download it from the internet and install it. You’ll need it to watch Naughty America virtual reality content.
- Once Whirligig is installed, move your downloaded Naughty America VR video to the Media folder in Whirligig (Whirligig//production//media).
- Make sure that your Oculus Rift headset is configured properly, and your settings adjusted to your liking.
- In Whirligig, click and run Whirligig_DirectToRift. The program is running properly when your monitor turns white.
- Put on your Oculus Rift headset. You’ll see video with settings options. We suggest the following settings for watching Naughty America VR content:
- Viewing: Dome SBS
- Tilt: 90
- Field of View (FOV): 180
- Radius: 9.0
- Once you complete your settings, press the “Enter” key on your keyboard to play video.
Additional settings for the Mac OS X
- Go to System Preferences > Displays > Arrangement and tick the Mirror Displays box.
- OS X using a vertical orientation for the Oculus display, so you need to go to the Display tab > Rotation and choose 90°. Also make sure that the refresh rate is set to 75Hz and the resolution is Scaled > 1080p.
Samsung Gear VR (compatible with Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S6 phones)
- Log in to mobile.naughtyamerica.com on your phone, and find and download the VR movie you want to watch.
- On your phone, open your MyFiles app and click “Videos.”
- Select and hold the Naughty America VR video you downloaded and move it to the following file path: Device Storage//Android//Data//com.samsung.vrvideo//Files.
- Within the app, click the “Move Here” button.
- Insert your phone into your Gear VR headset and adjust your settings to your liking.
- Use your headset’s directional pad to select the “MilkVR” application.
- Select “Downloaded” in the navigation.
- Swipe on your directional pad until you find your downloaded Naughty America VR video.
- Tap your directional pad once to select the video, then tap it again to play the video.
- Download the Naughty America virtual porn video files you want to watch from members.naughtyamerica.com onto your computer.
- Download the Mobile VR Station app from the App Store.
- Connect your iPhone to iTunes and expand the Applications tab in order to view the Mobile VR Station’s “Downloads” folder.
- Drag the Naughty America virtual porn video files into the app’s downloads folder.
- Unplug your phone from iTunes and launch the app.
- Navigate to the File Manager tab within the app and click on the “i” symbol next to the video file to configure the scene to your personal preference (We recommend “3D Front Full Dome Side By Side” for Playback Type).
- Insert your iPhone Smartphone into your VR headset.
- Put on your headset and play video.
- Download the Naughty America virtual porn video files you want to watch from mobile.naughtyamerica.com.
- Download AAA VR Cinema Cardboard 3D SBS from the Play Store, tap the “Play from finder” button and select your video.
- Configure settings based on your particular VR headset as it will differ depending on the phone that is being used. Example settings on the Samsung Galaxy S4:
- Side-by-Side with 180
- Screen Size: 110
- Head Tracking: Full
- After configuration, press play and place your Android Smartphone into your VR headset.
- All video controls can be accessed by looking to either side of the video as well as down.